Grants for young practitioners
Young Practitioners, this may be your opportunity to obtain a grant!
We believe in talented physicians and in a bid to support the practice of our medical specialty, we are offering a grant including:
- the registration fee for the on-site participation (value between 400 and 1050 €)
- a flat fee of 600 € as a contribution for your travel and/or accommodation expenses
Don't miss your chance, this is a limited offer!
Who can take part?
- You practice interventional neuroradiology, neurosurgery or neurology
- You have been practicing for less than 15 years
How to apply?
Please send us the following elements:
- A short letter of motivation (one page maximum) with your professional life expectations in the upcoming 3 years (location, department…)
- Your resume/CV
Invitation letter for visa application
Visa processing time can take several weeks. Don’t wait any longer for your visa application!
Past grant winners say it best!
"The extraordinary grant I was awarded with allowed me to be part of an activity I won't forget soon and I will make sure to honor this grant by improving my practice in interventional neuroradiology as much as I can. Proud to be a member of the LINNC family now!", RDA.
"I loved the conference. It was very helpful. I would like to thank you and LINNC committee again for offering me the grant to attend the conference.", AK.