Call for cases
Share your most interesting case, your most educational complication, your best tips & tricks!
This is your golden opportunity to present your work on stage in Seoul.
The selected authors will have the opportunity to present their work "live" during the Seminar and take part to win the award of the best case!
If you are not selected for oral presentation, you will have another chance to have your work displayed as an Eposter on linnc.com!
- Your Powerpoint presentation should not contain more than 20 slides including 8 videos and 10 photos maximum
Presentations must give a balanced view of therapeutic options. Use of generic names will contribute to this impartiality.
If presentations include trade names, where available trade names from several companies should be used, not just trade names from a single company.
- You will have to mention your conflicts of interest in the 1st slide of your presentation (see the template here below) and announce them verbally to the audience at the beginning of your talk.
- We kindly invite you to read the whole technical guidelines .
- In addition the authorization form has to be filled in. Sessions may be live-streamed.
- Selected authors for an oral presentation must attend the "Best Case Award session"
All selected authors must
for LINNC Asia 2023.
Transport and accommodation will remain their own responsibility.
Visa processing time can take several weeks. If you need a visa, don’t wait any longer for your visa application!
LINNC Award Winner
Dr Youngjin KIM from Seoul, was awarded best case presentation by the faculty members for his management of a complex ruptured proximal and growing mycotic aneurysm.