Call for cases for LINNC Seminar 2023 - Americas Edition
Share your most interesting clinical case, your most educational complication, your best tips & tricks!
This is your golden opportunity to present your work on stage in Miami.
The selected authors will have the opportunity to present their work "live" at Hilton Dadeland Hotel during the seminar and take part to win the award of the best case!
If you are not selected for oral presentation, you will have another chance to have your work displayed as an Eposter! All selected cases will be published on LINNC online as well before the Seminar!
Extended deadline: February 8, 2023, 11:59pm (UTC +1)
- Your Powerpoint presentation should not contain more than 20 slides including 8 videos and 10 photos maximum
Presentations must give a balanced view of therapeutic options. Use of generic names will contribute to this impartiality.
If presentations include trade names, where available trade names from several companies should be used, not just trade names from a single company.
- We kindly ask you to send us, at the same time as your clinical case, the disclosure form duly completed.
- You will have to mention your conflicts of interest in the 1st slide of your presentation (see the template here below) and announce them verbally to the audience at the beginning of your talk.
- We kindly invite you to read the whole technical guidelines.
- In addition the authorization form has to be filled in. Sessions may be live-streamed.
- Selected authors for an oral presentation must attend the "Best Case Award session".
For your Case submission, we encourage you to use the following template:
Cases will be evaluated based on quality, clarity, relevance and educational value for the audience.
All selected authors must register for LINNC Seminar - Americas Edition 2023 . Transport and accommodation will also remain their own responsibility.
LINNC Award Winner
All Faculty members will jointly reward the author of the most educational case. The submitter will receive a prize on stage and will take part in an exclusive interview broadcast on LINNC online! No more waiting, take your opportunity and submit your case!
Congrats to Eytan RAZ, best case winner in 2022!