Call for cases for LINNC Seminar 2021 - Americas Edition
Share your most interesting clinical case, your most educational complication, your best tips & tricks!
This is your golden opportunity to present your work on stage in Miami.
The selected authors will have the opportunity to present their work "live" at Biltmore Hotel during the seminar and have it published on LINNC online as well.
Deadline: August 20, 2021
Presentations must give a balanced view of therapeutic options. Use of generic names will contribute to this impartiality.
If presentations include trade names, where available trade names from several companies should be used, not just trade names from a single company.
- In order to obtain the accreditation, we kindly ask you to send us, at the same time as your clinical case, the disclosure form duly completed.
- You will have to mention your conflicts of interest in the 1st slide of your presentation (see the template here below) and announce them verbally to the audience at the beginning of your talk.
- We kindly invite you to read the whole technical guidelines.
Cases will be evaluated based on quality, clarity, relevance and educational value for the audience.
- For files < 10 Mb You can send your files in PPT format to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For files > 10 Mb (up to 2 Gb) Please send your files using the free file transfer system: https://www.wetransfer.com , using the following recipient address: email@example.com .
All selected authors must register for LINNC Seminar - Americas Edition 2021.
Please note that clinical case presenters will not be granted Guest Faculty registration or any special/discounted registration fee for the Course. Transport and accommodation will also remain their own responsibility.
LINNC Award Winner
All Faculty members will jointly reward the author of the most educational case. The submitter will receive a prize on stage and will take part in an exclusive interview broadcast on LINNC online! No more waiting, take your opportunity and submit your case!
Congrats to David Volders, best case winner in 2019 !