Registration for LINNC Seminar - Americas Edition 2020
- Access to the sessions
- Access to the exhibition area
- Coffee breaks and luncheons
- Access to the Cocktail reception
until 2 February
2 February to 26 March
|Physicians / Allied Health||$800||$1,000||$1,200|
|Fellows, Residents, Graduate Students*||$600||$800||$1,000|
|Industry Representative - Non-sponsor||$1,800||$2,000||$2,200|
*As a Fellow, Resident, Graduate Student or Nurse, you benefit from registrationreduced rates. A proof of status is required for fee application. It can be a copy of your work card, a letter from your Head of Department stamped and signed or a copy of your student card.
To benefit from a preferential rate, book your room at the same time as your registration ($420 instead of $440).
First-timer special rate
Is it your first time in LINNC Seminar Americas Edtion ? As a First-Timer benefit from a discounted rate and register before the Seminar.
This rate is only applicable for Physicians & Allied Healthcares and will not be applicable onsite.
|Physicians / Allied Health||$600|
Cancellation should be notified in writing by email to the registrations department at : email@example.com
- Cancellation received before January 3, 2020: a fee of USD 100 will be charged
- Cancellation received between January 3 and February 17, 2020 (included): 50% refund
- Cancellation received from February 18, 2020: no refund
- All modifications and cancellations must be notified in writing to Europa Organisation
The organizing committee cannot be held responsible for neither double registration nor visa refusal. In these cases, cancellation policy will apply.