Grants for young practitioners
Young Practitioners, this may be your opportunity to obtain a grant!
We believe in talented physicians and in a bid to support the practice of our medical specialty, we are offering a grant including airfare (on a flat-rate basis), accommodation and entrance fee to the next course, taking place on 30 and 31 October in Miami. A mandatory pre-congress workshop will take place on 29 October in the late afternoon.
Don't miss your chance, this is a limited offer!
Who can take part?
- You have been practicing for less than 10 years
- You live and work in the USA, in Canada, in central America and south America
- You practice interventional neuroradiology, neurosurgery or neurology
How to apply?
Please send us the following elements:
- A short letter of motivation (one page maximum) with your professional life expectations in the upcoming 3 years (location, department…)
- Your resume
- A short presentation regarding a clinical case which you participated in
Please be aware that your case will only be used for selection purposes, it will not be presented during the seminar.
Past grant winners say it best!
"The extraordinary grant I was awarded with allowed me to be part of an activity I won't forget soon and I will make sure to honor this grant by improving my practice in interventional neuroradiology as much as I can. Proud to be a member of the LINNC family now!", RDA.
"I loved the conference. It was very helpful. I would like to thank you and LINNC committee again for offering me the grant to attend the conference.", AK.