Join us for the second edition of the LINNC Seminar in Asia and improve patient care by sharing clinical experiences together with renowned international experts!
17-18 November, 2017, at the National Museum of Singapore.
LINNC Seminar 2017 in Singapore is the Asian meeting of the LINNC family of neuroradiology and neurosurgery courses and LINNC online. With decades of educational experience, LINNC actively creates a spirited, interactive and open environment for learning where participants are provided with the perfect balance of clinical knowledge, prerecorded demonstrations and state-of-the-art technology – all with the goal of advancing your practice today.
Main topics that will be discussed:
- Thrombectomy: distal aspiration, stentriever alone, or "Aspitriever"?
- Indication of Thrombectomy beyond the « Big Five Studies » criteria
- Management of Bifurcation Aneurysms: balloon remodeling techniques, stent assisted coiling, intrasaccular device and flow diverters
- Brain AVM Treatment: indications of treatment, ways to access, which liquid embolic agent or device to use, or which microcatheter?
- Stroke Management in cases of tandem lesions