LINNC Paris 2021: Sanitary measures
The LINNC organization will follow strictly the safety measures recommended by the government and the health authorities. Be sure that your safety during the course will remain our top priority.
- Please note that the following sanitary measures might evolve overtime depending on the instructions of the government. Be sure that if it happens the LINNC will adjust its actions accordingly to respect the new safety guidelines.
- A mandatory PCR test less than 72 hours prior to arrival will be required (for non-vaccinated persons)
- Antigenic tests may be carried out every morning on non-vaccinated persons (participants, industrial partners, staff and technicians of the organisations).
- Wearing a mask at all time will be compulsory. 2 masks / day will be provided by the LINNC organization to each participants.
- Hydro-alcoholic gel will be at your disposal in every spaces of the congress to use at your convenience.
- Specific bins will be available to dispose of your masks and others individual protective equipements.
- The basic safety behaviors must be followed strictly : find the list of these behaviors in the document here .
- The different spaces of the congress will be organized in order to adapt to the current safety measures and the disinfection of the rooms will be intensified to protect the attendees.
- Strictly respect the walking directions to avoid crossing people, arrows will be marked on the floor to help you navigate throughout the congress – there will be dedicated entrances and exits to access the different spaces at the Caroussel.
- The reception at the congress will be organized in a way to limit contacts between people as much as possible when you pick up your badges and documents.
- The catering area will be set up to strictly respect the sanitary measures and allow protective behaviors.
- Due to sanitary measures, the congress will offer a reduced cloakroom service. We recommend that participants leave their luggage at the hotel when possible.
- A minimum distance of one seat is left between the seats occupied by each person in the conference rooms
- All our service providers apply the provisions recommended in the standards of the profession and all the staff working on the site during the congress benefited from a specific training.
- A « sanitary risks » referent will be appointed in the organisation to ensure that all the above sanitary measures will be applied and followed strictly at all time.