Call for clinical cases
Share your most interesting case, your most educational complication, your best tips & tricks!
This is your golden opportunity to present your work on stage in Paris.
The selected authors will have the opportunity to present their work "live" during the Course and have it published on LINNC online as well.
New deadline: October 6, 2020
- Presentations must give a balanced view of therapeutic options. Use of generic names will contribute to this impartiality. If presentations include trade names, where available trade names from several companies should be used, not just trade names from a single company.
- You will have to mention your conflicts of interest in the 1st slide of your presentation and announce them verbally to the audience at the beginning of your talk.
- We kindly invite you to read the whole technical guidelines .
Cases will be evaluated based on quality, clarity, relevance and educational value for the audience.
- For files < 10 Mb You can send your files in PPT format to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For files > 10 Mb (up to 2 Gb) Please send your files using the free file transfer system: https://www.wetransfer.com , using the following recipient address: email@example.com .
All selected authors must register for LINNC Paris 2020.
Please note that selected clinical case presenters will benefit from the regular rate registration for the Course. Transport and accommodation will remain their own responsibility.
If you encounter any editorial or technical problems, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
LINNC Award Winner
All Faculty members will jointly reward the author of the most educational case. The submitter will receive a prize on stage and will take part in an exclusive interview broadcast on LINNC online! No more waiting, take your opportunity and submit your case!
Congrats to the best case winners in 2019! : Dr. Stephanie LENCK and Dr. Sibasankar DALAI