Join us for the second edition of the LINNC Seminar in Asia and improve patient care by sharing clinical experiences together with renowned international experts!
17-18 November, 2017, at the National Museum of Singapore.
LINNC Seminar 2017 in Singapore is the Asian meeting of the LINNC family of neuroradiology and neurosurgery courses and LINNC online. With decades of educational experience, LINNC actively creates a spirited, interactive and open environment for learning where participants are provided with the perfect balance of clinical knowledge, prerecorded demonstrations and state-of-the-art technology – all with the goal of advancing your practice today.
Main topics that will be discussed:
- Thrombectomy: Distal Aspiration, Stentriever alone, "Aspitriever"?
- Indication of Thrombectomy beyond the « Big Five Studies » criteria?
- Management of Bifurcation Aneurysms: Balloon Remodelling Technique, Stent Assisted Coiling, Intrasaccular Device, Flow Diverter?
- Brain AVM Treatment: which Liquid Embolic, which Microcatheter?
- Stroke Management of Tandem Lesion