Call for clinical cases
Share your most interesting clinical cases and step on stage in Paris!
Would you like to play a role in the 2018 scientific program? Submit now!
The selected authors will have the opportunity to present their work "live" during LINNC Paris and have it published on LINNC online as well.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 1 MAY, 2018
Top reasons to submit:
- To enhance the visibility of your work
If selected, not only will you have the chance to present your work « live » during LINNC Paris, it will also be published on LINNC online and social media, and therefore accessible by an audience of over 12,000 community members.
- To play a key role in the development of Interventional NeuroRadiology and NeuroSurgery
By submitting your case, you get the opportunity to share, discuss your work with your peers, benefit from stimulating exchanges and valuable feedback, and let the interventional community nourish from your knowledge and experience.
- To gain experience and give your academic career a lift
Presenting your work in front of key-opinion leaders in the field will not only help you strengthen your academic and oratory skills, it may also put you on the radar for future collaborations.
- To increase awareness on your work area, research topic or world region
By exposing your work to a community of over 12,000 practitioners, interested and committed to Interventional NeuroRadiology and NeuroSurgery, you are able to reveal a specific disease or condition, with the ultimate goal of achieving the best possible outcomes for your patients.
For your Case submission, we encourage you to use the following template:
Cases will be evaluated based on quality, clarity, relevance and educational value for the audience.
- For files < 10 Mb You can send your files in PPT or PDF format to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For files > 10 Mb (up to 2 Gb) Please send your files using the free file transfer system: https://www.wetransfer.com , using the following recipient address: email@example.com
All selected authors must register for the LINNC Paris
Please note that clinical case presenter status does not grant Guest Faculty registration or any special/discounted course registration fees, complimentary transportation or accommodation. Register online here
If you encounter any editorial or technical problems, please send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org