- Patient PK ( 60 yo), tip of the basilar artery aneurysm, 8x9mm, neck diameter 6mm.
- Plan was to place web device – web sl 10x5.
- Which was done without problem, neuromax into vert, into v4 segment navien 072.
- Web device was placed over via 27.
- During control angiograms it has been seen that the device was protruding to basilar artery, with cloth forming on both lateral edges.
- Bolus dose of integrilin was given, and it was decided to place a stent in both P1 segments to elevate web device.
- LVIS jr was placed in Y configuration.
- Control angiograms were normal.
- Patient had unremarkable stay and was discharged few days after.